That would be me.
I was born and raised in Northern Ireland, bounced around the world a little, and ended up in Denver Colorado - a place with so much sunshine it makes my smile hurt.
I've been taking photos since I was a kid and love how art and science combine to make great shots. I love to connect with my subjects to create an environment where they feel free and safe to be the very best they can be, and I'm honored to be a bystander capturing that. There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than the pleasure of someone seeing themselves represented "in best light."
About the studio
in 1968 award winning artist beverly steigerwald commissioned a home in denver with half of the upstairs as an artist studio.
That studio space is now home to Keifer Hunniford Photography
When I left a lucrative career in tech to follow my dream of being a photographer I made a decision to create a life of ease and fun - and that's why I'm in no rush to abandon a studio that is serving me so well.
Yes. Shock horror! My studio is a custom space at my house. I like people to know that before they show up so there are no surprises, so here's what you need to know!
- 400 sqft space including private changing area
- 107" full width industry standard savage backgrounds in 6 colors including green screen
- swing seat.. why not ;)
- innovative hanging panels for unlimited creative possibilities
- great natural light!
- I shoot tethered to a computer - so you get to see the shoot on a screen as it happens
- 30 ft shooting gallery - plenty of length to use flattering portrait lenses
- safe Denver neighborhood (many "studios" are in the lowest rent districts in town!)